Hopefully the snow and ice are gone…last March 2018 the largest snowstorm of the year occurred on the last week of March and snow continued into the first week of April!
March 20, 2019 was the first day of spring and the anticipation of early spring flowers is in the air and migrating birds are returning.
Early spring is the time to re-assess your property for:
• Winter damage & repairs to architecture and landscape
• Review how you would like to improve your landscape & gardens by landscaping and hardscape.
• Walkway, terrace, sitting areas for outdoor furniture, water feature, etc.
• Consider adding a major feature to your property such as a swimming pool, hot tub, tennis court, garage, etc.
• Expand views with woodlands parking.
• Create a nature habitat area or install plants that encourage birds and pollinating insects.
Please contact Craig Okerstrom-Lang, ASLA, RLA for a consult at 413-329-6165