2012 Master Plan for 18-acre property with overall goal to restore it as “Linden Brook Farm”, its original name from the mid-1800’s. All new construction designed around a central “Green” created by relocating the main entrance driveway and removing numerous small out buildings and existing liner pool. Axial design applied to new elements.
Existing 1800’s farm house with large, timber frame addition and connected 3-car garage / barn. ALL new buildings and additions are timber framed with some timber coming from very large Norway Spruce trees milled from property.
OL Ltd on A/E Team led by David E. Lanoue Inc, Building & Design.
Jack Sobel, Architect; SK Design Inc permitting; Rebekah Lamphere, Hartland Design Inc, landscape design and installation.
OL Ltd collaborated with clients and David E. Lanoue for all site and landscape projects before construction began including master plan, site and landscape designed projects from master plan.
OL Ltd lead firm for master plan, site and landscape designed projects from MPlan. Narrative and mitigation design for Conservation Commission / MA DEP Permitting.
- MA DEP NOI Permits (2) process with Great Barrington Conservation Commission.
- New entrance driveway, grading, very large new tree plantings, irrigation system (completed fall 2014).
- New equipment barn with caretaker apartment above (completed fall 2014).
- Carriage House renovation (completed fall 2014).
- Pool & pool house. Bid out pool construction (completed spring 2016).